This workshop covers a series of simulation software examples and measurement hardware demonstrations:
- Basics of 2-port shunt impedance measurements to get accurate models and measurements.
- Real-time power rail measurements for classic natural step and forced responses.
- Measure-based state-space average DC-DC converter models.
- Large signal switching ripple and small signal step load simulations.
- Decoupling capacitor flat target Z design and optimization.
More information >>>
Keysight experts will walk you through the flat target Z design methodology with simulation. You will learn and see how to minimize decoupling capacitor quantities to achieve power rail ripple requirements, low-conducted and radiated emissions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Designers that need to gain insight into Power Integrity and flat impedance design and how to address corresponding challenges in minimizing losses and optimizing thermal performance.
Tuesday, February 19, 2019 – Böblingen
Wednesday, February 20, 2019 – München
9:30 – 16:00 (CET)
Register here >>>