The smart meters are booming!
The smart meters in the Netherlands and Belgium have a P1 connector from which you may get information.
The decoded, human readable, information is shown on a display.
Time based logging on a uSD card is available.
USB interface for programming and data exchange.
Storage of message from smart meter in EEPROM and on uSD card.
Logging on uSD card.
Supports DSMR specifications 2.1, 2.2, 2.31, 3.0, 4.0, 4.0.4, 4.0.7, 4.2.2, 5.0 and 5.0.2
Only “through hole” components.
Powered by smart meter, when smart meter based on DSMR version 4 or 5
Control by a rotary encoder with push button.
Display with 4 lines of 20 characters.
Based on ATMEL ATmega1284P processor
ISCP interface for (first time) programming.
No internet connection, so no weakness in the internet security at home.
Active tarif indication (2 LEDs).
Rotating coil meter.
7 segment display using TM1637.
Smart Meter Reading
10. Februar 2020
- DSMR docuenten (3.11 MB )DSMR specificaties versie 2.1, 2.2, 2.31, 3.0, 4.0, 4.0.4, 4.0.7, 4.2.2, 5.0 and 5.0.2
- Eigen software (77.18 KB )Arduino software and support software for PC
- Modified Arduino librararies (135.06 KB )Arduino libraries adapted for this project
- Project documetation (799.45 KB )Schematics, manuals, comments and support documents
- Gerber files (102.35 KB )Gerber files for thre production of the printed circuit of prototype 2
- Voorbeelden (9.76 KB )Examples of DSMR messages for different versions DSMR specifications