- It works with main frequencies of 50 or 60 Hertz.
- It works with main voltages of 117 or 220 VAC.
- It is connected in series with the load and can replace any conventional switch without any modifications.
- It works with only one switch.
- It can control the brightness level of any heat element, incandescent or alogen lamp.
- It has the ability to learn up to four control codes of a common infrared control.
--> look for the file description.zip in others files
I updated the sofware: now it has the capacity to store 8 codes!I want to thank Ton for his help to modify the circuit to operate with 230 VAC as well as by his valuable time and effort that help me to detect some bugs in the code.