Not Network configuration.
Only simple Bluetooth commands for all i want and where i want.
How to exchange data between these two technical environments, each of these protocols with these advantages and disadvantages? How to communicate with iPhone Bluetooth (MFi program is essential or the latest iPhone or iPad!!)? How to make your accomplishments Bluetooth communication distance of the World Wide Web?
The assembly consists of:
- A Wifi module connects to the internet from your home box using either the buttons on the front panel or WPS.
- A Bluetooth module is configured to dialogue with the module is via IOS, Android or other applications
- The interface between these two modules is done by a Microchip PIC.
- iOS application available on Apple Store "Dialogue Wifi Bluetooth Lite” and source code here (The iOS aplication is a simple interface with WiFi (works with 3G))
- Android application soon on Google Play
- PC : program Hercules from http://www.hw-group.com
i : inquery Bluetooth modules
c : connect to Bluetooth module
then the text is receive or send between modules if you use usart
Bluetooth module RN41 : with command "$$$", "s&,8080" and "s@,8080", you can command a port GPI7 without pic ou arm
Thanks you Marion, Jean-Luc and Olivier
- IPhone app: Available on the App Store
- Diagrams and PCB are ready
- Components List (beta version and in French)
- The new DOCUMENTATION V1.7
- The hex file for PIC24HJ64GP502 is available version 1.9
- Android apllication ready (ask for source code, soon available on line)
- I received the Front plate (very nice)
- Documentation : new version
- Android Application : new version
The project is testing phase with external help
New link to the documentation (error)
- New Android Application : Dialogue Wifi-Bluetooth lite
IPhone app: Available on the App Store (https://itunes.apple.com/ne/app/dialogue-wifi-bluetooth-lite/id617702931?mt=8)
ANDROID app : Available on Play Store : (
READY TO USE with iOS on App Store and Android on Play Store